3 reasons why I know (in order of finding them out)

1. The amount of incoming traffic on our T1 increased about 40x as of
yesterday.
2. The # of messages in the IIS SMTP relay /queue directory is constantly
around 1500 messages and are FROM: a domain that is not my domain (some
dude sending hotmail.com messages about a porn site).
3. I went to www.abuse.net and used their smtp relay abuse test and the
results showed that my server could be used as a relay.

:) or should I say, :(  heh.. Need help figuring out what to change in IIS
SMTP now.. Thanks!

> How do you know you are being used as a relay?
>
> Kevinm M WLKMMAS, UCC+WCA, CKWSE

List Charter and FAQ at: