From: LeHongPhong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 9:16 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: sent mail with a lot of email address

Dear all

In my Office, we use NT4.0 SP6a, Ex SP4., Outook 98.

Every user has 4 e-mail acc to send out so we will when sent out there an e-mail address show on the e-mail.

We use delegate (I choose From on From field) but it show the name is which we want but the address is the e-mail address in the first line on delivery. (Tools/service).

How can I fix it? Please help me.

Thanhks.

Le Hong Phong

IT Manager