From: Allen Crawford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 2:46 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook 2000 Free/Busy issue

Ok, I've looked and looked and tried a few different things and can't seem to figure this one out.  I have a user that is having free/busy information issues.  Basically, no free/busy info is being shown for him beyond this year.  On January 1, 2002 the meeting request screen just shows the white hash marks instead of the free/busy info.  I've tried started Outlook with the /cleanfreebusy switch and that didn't work.  I've recreated a new Outlook profile (different name) and it didn't work.  I double-checked to make sure his free/busy settings were still set for the default of show 2 months worth and update every 15 minutes and it is.  I checked other users, such as our president and I see now end of his free/busy info.  Others have an end, but it is a long time in the future.  Another guy I checked ended on February 1, 2002.

Has anyone seen this before?  I found out when another user attempted to schedule a meeting for 2002 on his calendar.  Thanks for any help.

Allen

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: