From: Mitchell Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 8:40 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Mailbox manager

Good morning all,

Outlook 98. Exchange 5.5 SP4.

We are in the process of setting up Exchange's Mailbox Manger to help our organization clean up our disk space.  from a high overview the first thing I saw was that this mailbox manager cleans only certain directories.  What I am worried about is the user that figures out that they can save messages in a subdirectory below the Inbox and those messages won't be purged.  Am I looking at this the wrong way?  Is there a setting that tells me to clean up Inbox and all directories below Inbox?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Mike Mitchell
Systems eMAIL Administrator