Title: Message
They are both excellent products. You would be happy with either of them.
-----Original Message-----
From: Allen Crawford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 11:12 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Anti-virus software for Exchange

I just read all the posts in this thread and noticed that no one mentioned Trend Micro ScanMail.  When I posted the question of what anti-virus software to use with Exchange, most everyone said ScanMail.  It is even in the Swynk FAQ last I read it.  Now everyone says Antigen?  Should I be switching after my year is up with ScanMail or what?