From: ONG Liang Bu (CSC) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 9:52 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Comparison of Scanmail 3.7 and Antigen

Hi,

We have been using for Scanmail for past couple of years.
Recently we are calling in Antigen - who just setup an
office here in Singapore, for a demo.  The tech guy informed
us that Scanmail is adopting the same technology as Antigen,
making use of ESE in their ver 3.7.

We have just upgrade Scanmail to 3.7 but unable to install
Antigen due to some missing registry keys.  Just wonder
anyone out there has compare both Scanmail 3.7 with Antigen 6.0 or 6.2.
This should be a fair comparisions since both use the same technology
now.

Regards
Ong Liang Bu (Mr.)
Exchange Adminsitrator