                    <wlefkovics@ascent        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    rausa.com>                re.com>
                                              cc:
                    28/11/2001 04:27          Subject:     RE: Tina
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    "MS-Exchange Admin
                    Issues"

I'm writing a little vbs script now... I will forward it to Trend and see
if
I can't get it called W32.Tina.A. ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Sonu Singh/MUM/IN/STTL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 2:09 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Tina

Its just like some ducks quakking on a fools joke called TINA and sc*******
up the mail servers...

:-)

Sonu Singh
Customer Support Executive
Softcell Technologies Limited
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone - +91-22-4606969 Ext. 248
Fax - + 91-22-4224912

                    "Lefkovics,

                    William"                  To:     "MS-Exchange Admin
Issues"
                    <wlefkovics@ascent
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    rausa.com>                re.com>

                                              cc:

                    28/11/2001 03:27          Subject:     RE: Tina

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    "MS-Exchange Admin

                    Issues"

"I found a wallet in the park the other day... and I was *going* to return
it and I thought to myself... if I lost my wallet, I'd want .. to be taught
.. a lesson." - Emo Phillips.