Event ID:       100
Date:           11/28/2001
Time:           9:56:05 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       OWA
The server was unable to logon the Windows NT account 'noone' due to the
following error: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.  The
data is the error code.
For additional information specific to this message please visit the
Microsoft Online Support site located at:
Data:
0000: 2e 05 00 00               ....

Any ideas?!  The account and password are valid... the server is on the
domain and there is nothing between it and the DC's... I'm a bit lost
because this is usually an easy install.

Preston Craig Jeffares
Network Engineer
Georgia Department of Motor Vehicle Safety

List Charter and FAQ at: