From: BOERO MANSILLA Roberto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 9:43 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Home Made Cluster

Hello all:

Monday morning our Exchange Server, Power Supply burned down, so we got
it fixed today (almost 3 days with no email!!!)

Our Network is small
3 Server

1 Domain Controller/Exchange Server
1 IIS/SQL Server
1 Domain Controller/File and print Server

Is there a way for me to install another exchange Server on the File and
print server, and leave it there runing , and in case of a similar
disaster, I could point my mx records to that one, and have no email
loss?
i hope that I'm making my self clear.

thanks in advance.

List Charter and FAQ at: