I saw this problem about a year ago and the only thing I found to fix it is export the
mailbox to pst, delete and recreate the mailbox, and reimport.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lathrum Matt-P55173 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 12:05 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Problem with Exchange 5.5 calendaring

Greetings everyone,

A user of mine is having problems seeing some meetings in her calendar.  She uses
Outlook 2000 pointing to an Exchange server 5.5 SP4.  In the upper right month
preview, days with meetings show up as bold, but when she clicks on one of those days,
her calendar shows empty.  She says her machine was reimaged but I can't see how that
would change anything, since this doesn't appear to be a profile issue.

I tried using Technet but their search function isn't working right now.  In part of
my troubleshooting process, I did a mailbox move to a different server, but that
didn't help.  Anyone have any ideas?

--
Matt Lathrum
General Dynamics Decision Systems