From: Mark L. Kelsay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 2:30 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Anti-virus software for Exchange

I use Antigen, but I have heard that ScanMail is also a very good
product.  You will not go wrong purchasing either one.  I would try both
and see which one you like the best.

I know that Antigen has a free trial download that will uninstall from
the Exchange server very clean, so give it a try.  Not sure about Trend.

Mark