Me nether. My mind does shut off after line 4 if the message keeps going
and I have not guessed at the problem yet.. Bullet points are neato  :>

Kevinm M WLKMMAS, UCC+WCA, CKWSE

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 10:25 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Wondering

??  What questions have you asked recently?  (I usually don't look at
the
FROM.)

-Michèle
Immigration site:  <http://LadySun1969.tripod.com>
The Miata:  <http://members.cardomain.com/bpituley>
Tiggercam:  <http://www.tiggercam.co.uk>
"Each and every human being that has ever come into existence, or will
come into existence, is gifted with the amazing potential to be a
wonderful, creative, intelligent being imbued with the divine nature of
sentience and emotion, and yet most people appear to choose to be dumb
shits instead." - Mark Henry