A few of my users are asking me to create hundreds of folders in their
Personal Folders file.  Does anyone know of a way to script that job, given
a list of names?

A related issue:  they want to share repositories of mail notes.  One way is
to keep them in a .pst file, but user A has to close his Outlook so user B
can access it - inconvenient.  User A sharing his inbox with user B works,
but B might see some stuff A wants confidential.  I suggested a common
mailbox to which they could forward only messages they want to share.   How
are your users sharing such stuff?

We have an Exchange 5.5/SP3 server and use Outlook 2000.

TIA

- Bob

Bob Peitzke
Information Systems Manager