to run owa you need IIS4 and w2k comes with IIS5
it would be better so add another exchange server on your site, this
with w2k and e2k  to take care of the OWA.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Fred Valdez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: Viernes, 30 de Noviembre de 2001 10:47 p.m.
Para: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Asunto: owa and vpn

Hello All

Wasn't sure if i read this in an article somewhere. I am building up a
Win2k
box which will act as both the Vpn server and Owa server(for Ex55).  I
thought I read somewhere that you couldn't do this without some manual
configuration.  Does anyone have any experience with this? I've setup
Owa
before in different scenerios (on web servers, on the same exchange box,
on
proxy server..) but not his one...just want to be sure...

thanks All

Fred Valdez

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: