E2k SP2 will include a log off button.

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 03 December 2001 11:15
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange List
Conversation: OWA logoff
Subject: OWA logoff

I am running OWA on my exchange 2000 machine. I have had some issues
with people using this custom terminals, such as you find in airports
etc. that are just a browser and you cannot shut the window to log off.
this of course poses a security threat and I have adjusted the timeout
on the webserver to be much shorter, but the risk is still there. Is
there any other way to get owa to log you off and close your session
without having to close your browser window? any ideas appreciated.
__________________________________
Regards
Simon Taylor
Senior Systems Administrator
? [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Å   020 7539 6808
Å   0780 1104 170

communication contains information that is confidential and may also be
privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in
it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and then destroy any copies
of it.

List Charter and FAQ at:

This eMail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
Any view or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Silversands
or any of its subsidiary companies.
If you have received this eMail in error please contact the Support Desk
Immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or on eMail at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: