From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 8:37 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Can't Update "Free/Busy"

We have a couple of user's that get the error that they can't update
free/busy.  It doesn't happen to them all the time.  I found two technet
articles Q184151 & Q247927, neither  of which are the problem.  We only have
one server, and are running Exchange 5.5, SP4, on NT4.0, sp5.  Any other
know issues that can cause this error?  Thanks.

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at:

  • Can't Updat... chanke
    • Ropiak Steve - NAO Florence Office Exchange and Bar Code Admn.