From: Mitchell Mike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 11:18 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook 98 ?

Good morning,

Outlook 98 exchange 5.5 sp4.

Please direct me to an Outlook user group if this is an Outlook problem...

When adding holidays to the calendar it only adds holidays from 1997 - 2001.
We do not have holidays for anything from 12/24/2001 - to the end of time.
How do I get updates for future holidays.

Have a great day.

Mike Mitchell
Systems eMAIL Administrator
Alverno Information Services