Title: RE: Delay messages

The delay option is in corp. mode as well.  But it does not do what the original poster asked which is delaying messages over one mb - it simply delays the selected message.  Kind of a pain that I doubt users would actually do.  It does take a third party to effectively do this.

 Jim Zangara - IT Manager