I have not found a formula on how I answer questions.  I think it all is
based on the time that I have to write, at the time.  I assume that we
are all alike...sometimes we are all swamped and the messages to the
list are small.  Today's was 533K.  That is about 1/2 the size I
normally get.  Other times someone gets Ed's ear and he gives them the
pertinet information and usually a comment or two that everyone laughs
over.  Exchange adminning is a tough job some of the time.

This list is not much of a social club as it is a hobby to some of us.
No one on the list gets paid to answer the questions.  I can tell you
one thing...Microsoft PSS would be more than happy to take your
question.  Granted they also take ~$300 US with that question.

I doubt that it is not even the freaking long .disclaimer with both
French and English.  That thing is longer than this e-mail is going to
be.

Oh, never ever ever scan the M: drive on an E2K server and never ever
ever ever scan the Exchange databases with a file level scanner.

Bob

List Charter and FAQ at: