Title: Limiting IMS usage

I've setup my IMS to reject messages from a distribution list.  In that distribution list I've added a test user.  When I attempt to send an SMTP message from that test mailbox, I get the following NDR:

Either the message size exceeds the maximum allowed for the recipient or transport, or you have exceeded the storage limit on your mailbox.

Is there any way to customize this message?  I'd like it to say something like "You do not have access to send and/or receive Internet email.  Sucks to be you."  Or something like that.  :-)

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Chris

Christopher Stewart,  MCSE, MCP+I, NTCIP
Messaging & Security Architect
Dollar Financial Group, Inc.
610.296.3400 x203 (voice)
610.296.7844 (fax)