From: Joe Irvine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 9:25 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Aren't there supposed to be gurus in here?

I know how you feel.. sorry I can't help you with this one, but as far
as that "best-beer-in-the-world-wankfest" I agree totally.. I actually
created a rule in Outlook to delete that topic when it comes in. that
was pretty damn annoying, not to mention unprofessional.

Thanks!

Joe Irvine
http://www.tbopayroll.com/
609-597-1155