From: Zangara, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 12:52 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Inbox Rules

Create a custom recipient first for that address then set it as an alternate
recipient - once that is done you can even hide the CR from the GAL.

Jim Zangara, MCSE+I
IT Manager
Special Projects Engineer
Premiere Radio Networks
A Division of Clear Channel Communications
15260 Ventura Blvd Suite 500
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Direct: (818) 461-8620
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>