Title: RE: NoHTML

I'd love the answer also, I am sending this mail in plain text and they always show up as HTML once it hits the list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen Crawford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 1:33 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: NoHTML

Haven't seen this, but I might check it out.  I do have a related question though.  Many times (maybe every time, I'm not sure) on this list, I'll send a message and it will show up as an HTML message.  I'm going to use this message as a test.  Currently it says Plain Text at the top.  I was wondering if anyone would know why a message I send in either plain text or RTF (Outlook 2000, Word as my editor) would show up on the list as HTML?