About the beerthing, I agree, it's going on for far too long. It's
totally unprofessional.

About your problem, have you created a SMTP connector on your Ex2k
server that forwards to your 5.5 server?
You can have it set to forward all mail to that 5.5 server or forward
mail based on a domain suffix.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Bob

List Charter and FAQ at: