Title: Bulk hiding GAL entries?
Yeah, but 441 times? I need overtime this time of year, but not that badly!
-----Original Message-----
From: BOERO MANSILLA Roberto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 December 2001 15:10
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Bulk hiding GAL entries?

properties of the contact
advance tab.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Boswell Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: Jueves, 06 de Diciembre de 2001 08:36 a.m.
Para: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Asunto: Bulk hiding GAL entries?

Does anyone know of a way of bulk hiding Custom Recipients from the GAL? I've got to hide about 400 contacts from an external company. I've got them listed in Find Recipients, but I don't much fancy hiding them all individually. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to do this? Sadly, company policy dictates that they all get hidden now, then deleted in a month or so, so the delete key is out of the question :~{

Oh yeah, Ex55 SP4, NT4 SP6

Thanks in advance

Tim

List Charter and FAQ at: