Actually, the logon view doesn't work on Exchange 5.5. This is because the
exchange service account logs on to all the mailboxes from time to time.
So, even though a mailbox hasn't been used in a while, you will see that
the latter mailbox has been logged on by the Exchange Service account.

Let me know if you find a good way to look for unused mailboxes. (no cost
if possible:))

Rodney LI

> That kind of gets all messed up as the admin account normally hits them
> when you do a backup. Best you could do would be to view them in the
> logon view of exchange manager. At least that I know of.
>
> --
> Kevinm M WLKMMAS, UCC+WCA, CKWSE CKST

List Charter and FAQ at: