From: Brad Foss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 1:49 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Dumb Norton for Exchange

I set up the Norton Antivirus for Exchange on both our Exchange servers (W2k
SP1 and Exchange 5.5 SP4)

It appears to be removing infected attachments just fine, but it is sending
out email notifications that read;

Sender of the infected attachment:  Unknown Sender Recipient of the infected
attachments were deleted.

Do I need to do something else to get it to resolve %1 %2 and %3?

Thanks!

Brad Foss      ISG Core Tech
Neopost
510-489-6800 X2214