From: John Riley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 1:43 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Store.exe

Hi all,

Now that I have moved to 5.5SP4 on NT4.0 SP6 I notice that the store.exe
mem usage is soring.  Currently at 270,000 megs.  I remember reading that
Exchange will give up memory to other programs if needed.  Can I trust
this or do I go out and buy more memory.  There are only 60 users on the
systems,but for now it also has a small sql database and user files on it.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

JRiley

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: