You've visited the whitepapers, yes?

William

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Yarrow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 1:51 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Tips for upgrading from 5.5 to e2k

Hi Folks

I'm looking for some advice.  I'm looking for information regarding the
upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to e2k.  What i have so far:

*       2 x exchange 5.5 SP4 NT4 SP6a systems installed in the same org, and
same site
*       One server has the IMC and mailboxes, the other simply has mailboxes
*       new hardware which will be the new exchange e2k system
*       our domain is running under NT atm, however in Jan we go live with

I'm simply looking for anyone who has migrated from e5.5 to e2k with
success, and may have some advice for someone who is just about to do the
same.  i.e ADC / SRS setup.

Any info would be great.

Ta

Dan