Any errors in the application event log on the server?  I'm dealing with
an Exchange 2K corrupt priv.edb right now.  It's fun.

-----Original Message-----
From: Saida Fatmi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 7:11 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Internal Email Disappearing

I have checked one users outlook settings. She does not have any rules,
no
filters turn on, Delivery location is set to her mailbox, our exchange
server does not have pop3 support. The message is coming to her mailbox.
If she opens the message the message will stay. If she closes outlook
without openning this message, then next time when she opens outlook, it
willdisappear. I just dont know what is going on. It is only happening
for
internal email messages.
Please help

List Charter and FAQ at: