From: Benjamin Zachary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 4:58 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: DNS via MX records

Hey guys Im not a dns guru but Im thinking something is possibly wrong with the way this is configured or maybe my understanding..

We have 2 mx records 10 IN and 20 IN. The 20 is our ISP as a backup mail route. The problem is although we have no downtime (monitoring with servers alive, smtp,pop,ims service, and internet connectivity) we will find dozens of messages sitting at the isp. Im running Exchange 2000 SP2 any ideas? we just put sp2 on but I dont think that has anything to do with it..

Thx..

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: