Title: RE: How could .pif file get through....

No, but I have noticed that running the SDAT's can sometimes override your settings and put them back to the default. Noticed that the last time I ran the latest SDAT. Someone else on this list has mentioned this before as well - that's why I always check the on-demand / access settings after updates have been run, just in case...

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Cameron [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 December 2001 14:00
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: How could .pif file get through....

We blocked the usual set of attachments in Groupshield for Exchange 5.5 some
months ago. Including .pif

Yet this morning I received an e-mail with a .pif attachement?

Anyone had this problem?

Craig
This E-Mail is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not /par disclose or use the
information contained in it. If you received this e-Mail in error, please
contact the sender /par immediately and delete the document. This e-Mail is
for information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon /par or
used as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians. Specific advice
should always be sought on any individual /par matter, in particular matters
relating to the addressee's health and any symptoms that may require
diagnosis or medical /par attention. /par

List Charter and FAQ at:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is private or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible for the delivering the message to the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its attachments are strictly prohibited. If this communication and its attachments contain any commercial, technical or capability related information you should be aware that this may reflect the genuine opinion of the sender but does not in any way constitute an offer or representation made by or on behalf of Quintek Systems Ltd.

Quintek Systems Limited. Registered in England No: 1845626 Vat Reg. No: 442412386

List Charter and FAQ at: