From: Paul Murphy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 1:05 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: OWA Installation

We originally installed our Exchange Server 5.5 without Outlook Web
Access. Now my company wants to add it.  Does anyone know if I can add OWA
to our existing installation or do I need to do a whole new Exchange
installation?  (Note: I have to add IIS either on the same server or on a
different one as part of this too.)  If it is possible to add it, do I
just rerun the Exchange installation and add the additional components?

Thanks in advance for any help!

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: