From: Bob t. Berge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: 12 December 2001 12:48
Posted To: Sunbelt Exchange List
Conversation: Palm Pilot Devices
Subject: RE: Exchange 2000 cd

Cool, send me a planeticket plz, i'll come over and take it from you
A.S.A.P. After that a nice holliday in Argentina sounds good to me for a
month or maybe two.

Actually I really want to go to Hawaiï, I live in the Netherlands so
it's really on the other side of this forsaken planet. Does anyone out
there work for some big airport or something to send me 2 2-way tickets
to Hawaiï? free of charge ofcourse ;) ....damn 8 years without a
holliday, I'm beginning to lose it .... or was that back when I started
to know Microsoft software?

Sorry for my completely useless and unwanted post.

Bob

List Charter and FAQ at:

This eMail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
Any view or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Silversands
or any of its subsidiary companies.
If you have received this eMail in error please contact the Support Desk
Immediately by telephone on 01202-360000 or on eMail at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

List Charter and FAQ at: