Thanks a lot Karen, I'll try it.
-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn Karen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 4:59 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Post Server-Move issue: Open Other Users Folder...

I've just had a similar query from a user after we moved our mailboxes etc onto a temporary server while we replaced the original - even though everything's now back on a server with the original name.

The folders opened fine once the users re-selected them from the address list in File, Open, Other User's Folder (rather than just File, Open and choosing it from the list of previously opened folders).

Karen