Title: RE: INTERNAL EMAIL SLOWNESS

Im seeing a problemw where mail is sitting in the outbox, or not coming into the inbox, until you click on a different file folder in outlook

-----Original Message-----
From: Murray Freeman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 10:05 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: INTERNAL EMAIL SLOWNESS

One of my users seems to be having a problem with slowness in Internal Email. We're all here in one building with one server, and she will intermittently receive internal email which is delayed between 15 minutes and a couple of hours. This morning she noticed something really strange. When she deleted one email, another would appear. We have no limits on email, yet it seemed that she could not have more than 10 items in her inbox at a time. Any ideas.

Murray

List Charter and FAQ at: http://www.sunbelt-software.com/exchange_list_charter.htm

List Charter and FAQ at: