From: Cross, Tom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 12:29 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Looking for ideas

  Say that someone want to sends out a message and (1) wants to know it was
delivered, and (2) wants users to acknowledge that they have read it.  We're
talking about 5000 users.  I thought about having him send it with delivery
rcpt with his reply to: address pointing to a public folder address.

  Is there way to put a check box that the user has to check before they can
reply (or something similiar) to help prove that they read it?

  Any ideas or suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks,

Tom Cross
Viasystems