Title: RE: Hacking tool to .pst files

Try this one - says it was contributed by one of this list's exchange gurus - William.

http://www.securiteam.com/tools/6G00B1F0AS.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Metzler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 10:47 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Hacking tool to .pst files

Trust me, I'll make it as painful as possible, however it would be nice to
actually be the hero at the end. However given that your link doesn't work,
I don't want to get ahead of myself :)

(that link is redirected to their home page now and I'm not finding such a
utility readily apparent from that page, but thanks for trying).

Brad