Good morning,
I am having an issue with just one user who is not
able access a public folder. I have checked
permissions for the folder, and she has author rights
(same as everyone else). When she attempts to access
the folder (she can see it), she receives this
message:
"Unable to display the folder. The contents of this
folder are currently unavailable. Either the Microsoft
Exchange server computer servicing this public folder
is down, or the public folder has not been replicated
to this site. See your administrator."
No one else I have added permissions for this folder
has any problems.
Environment: Win2k, 6 Ex2kSP1 servers and 1 5.5 server
in a single site, single domain. Her mailbox is on a
Ex2k server. The 5.5 server is going away soon - I
don't believe public folders are successfully
replicated to that server. Is it possible she is being
pointed to that server for her public folders? Not
sure exactly how that works.
Thanks in advance for any feedback.
Glen Macdonald