From: Zangara, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 9:14 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Apple connection to Exchange

Hello -

Does anyone know of any whitepapers or troubleshooting guides to help me resolve connectivity issues with MAC's to my exchange server?

We are running Exchange 5.5 sp5 on NT4 SP6a.  The MACS are running OS9.1 and Outlook for Mac and have a host file that points to the correct server.  They are able to ping the server I can resolve their name and the server name using IP/Alias, but they cannot open their information store.  They get Exchange Server offline error.  I can open their store from any real computer (notice I am NOT a MAC fan) using their credentials and can use OWA from the MACs.

Any ideas?

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: