From: Keith Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent
: Thursday, December 13, 2001 11:15 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Apple connection to Exchange

I believe that Outlook 2001 sends an encrypted password. But SFM only does clear text unless you us Microsoft's UAM.

Jim, no problem. I have 50/50 Mac/PC and I would love to toss the macs right now. Haven't messed with Apple's new OS but apple's currently not focused on network support and the OS X doesn't have the Apps we need yet. However now that Office X and Final Cut Pro 3 are out we may look into OS X, Now microsoft just needs to release an OS X version of Outlook.

Keith