Title: Exchange 5.5 problem on 2000 server

Windows 2000 sp2
Exchange 5.5 sp4

Late last week I moved the last of my mail users from an older Alpha NT 4 box onto the new Windows 2000 server and removed the Alpha from the site. These last users are the only users that connect thru POP3 access, and with the move to the new server they can no longer receive emails with attachments. As these are remote users I checked the firewall etc., and then tried POP3 access in house using Outlook Express and out of 575 emails with 60 or 70 attachments, I received only 6 attachments. There are no restrictions on these accounts, and the attachments vary in size from 20 bytes on up.

Eric Wittenberg, MCSE CNA ASE
Technical Systems Analyst
3D Computer Services Ltd.
Edmonton, Alberta