From: Jennifer Auiler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 10:01 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: do you not know or do you just not like me?

Third try, then I'll give up:
I have been attempting in install OWA for Ex 5.5. I am getting the error
message that I don't have some of the neccessary NT hotfixes in order to
complete the installation. Just for the heck of it I tried to install the
NT fixes listed in the release notes, but of course they wouldn't install
on my 2k machine. At first I thought it was because I had installed the
security tool kit, and that it had locked down IIS too tightly. I tried
uninstalling that, still with no luck. I also tried installing OWA on a
different 2K server and I had the same results. I have seen postings from
some of you that have OWA on a 2K.. am I missing something?

List Charter and FAQ at:

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for
the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please contact the
sender and permanently delete the email from any computer.

List Charter and FAQ at: