From: Abercrombie, Sherry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 9:12 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: ESEUTIL

He he he, this is one of those topics that should come with a warning label in this list.  Bring it up at your own risk.

Jez, expect to be resoundly flamed for even thinking of running eseutil by most on this list.  Personally, I run it on a monthly basis during a regularly scheduled network maintenance down time and have never had a problem with it on an exch 5.5 server.  If you feel that you need to do it, I would most certainly not run it unattended in the event something does go wrong, so this might not be a good time to do this unless you want to spend some time in the office over your holiday weekend.

Hope you enjoy the responses you will get.

Sherry