From: Micciche, Robert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 9:49 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook: Mail stuck in outbox

I have a Luser at home who has a huge file stuck in their Outbox.  This Luser is not hooked up to my Exchange server, he is doing port 110 Luser Mail with some ISP.  I can NOT for the life of me remember how to delete message that is "Stuck" in the Outbox of an Outlook client that is set for Internet Only.  This idiot is sending a 370meg file with a dial up modem, and Outlook refuses to allow me to delete what is in the Outbox.  Tried to delete it when he was online and when he was offline.

I think I have come across this before but can't remember what to do.  Any help out there?

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: