Hi, I have a wierd problem.  I have OWA installed on IIS5.  I have setup
the domain\administrator account with Service Account Admin rights at all
Exch 5.5 levels.  I do this as a last resort in helping troubleshoot/login
to troubled users mailboxes.
This has worked fine, but now, and I dont think anything has changed as
far as settings, when I logon through OWA with the domain\administrator
account to any mailbox, the logon hangs or sometimes I can get into a
mailbox but then the session will time out after a minute or so while I am
browsing through messages or folders.
My last resort is to install IIS5 on the exchange server itself to see if
that makes a difference.  But before I do that, I wanted to see if anyone
has any feedback on this.
Thanks
Rod

List Charter and FAQ at: