No I didn't. Native mode. Could it be a directory permission. Everyone
need read? Or authenticated users...Anonymous has author rights on
client perms.  Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 9:50 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Mail Enabled Public Folder

Did you get an answer?

Native mode or mixed mode?

William Lefkovics, MCSE, A+
Why just ride, when you can fly?
http://www.airborne.net
Rent this space: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: Simpsen, Paul A. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2001 7:56 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Mail Enabled Public Folder

Good Morning! (depending where you are I guess) We have a public folder
that we subscribe to an internal tech listserv. With Ex 5.5 we had no
problem with this. Since we've gone to E2K about 3-4 months ago we have
been unable to get this setup to work. You can send to it internally
using the SMTP address that it is subscribed with. But coming from off
campus or through the listserv, which hits the internet mail connector,
this folder does not recieve the posts.... The folder is mail enabled
and is not hidden from the address list. It is set to recieve posts from
anyone and no restrictions or limits are set. I've been gone for a few
months and I THINK I remember some posts on this a few months ago but
can't locate them. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Simp

List Charter and FAQ at: