From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2001 3:08 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: as I run out the door here for possibly (hopefully) the
last time in 2001...

To all, whether burdened or elated with the product called Exchange Server,
best of the season to you and yours.  May you be surrounded by love and
understanding always, but especially over any holidays you may celebrate.

Thanks to our hosts for allowing people like me to vent, ask, and answer
questions, and otherwise neglect real work.

Sincerely,

William

William Lefkovics, MCSE, A+
With Exchange2000, Microsoft has upped its standards.  Now up yours.