From: Abercrombie, Sherry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 12:39 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Outlook name not resolving

Hmmm, that curious, I've had to do the same thing because of being given the incorrect spelling on a new employee's name, & changing the first, last, display & alias has always taken care of the name resolving issue.  Almost always it's been the alias that has kept it from resolving....

There's no way to change the directory name without deleting the mailbox & recreating it.....

I don't know what else to suggest....