MS just jumped into the upgrade.  They may have suggested otherwise.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ellery July [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2001 10:43 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Migrating to Active Directory before Exchange 2000

find and use the newest ADC for running exchange 5.5 in a W2K domain. If you
have any third party products or connectors to Exchange (fax, voice mail,
monitoring software, etc) be very careful because some of them will run well
in a E5.5/NT or E2K/W2K environment but will create problems in a E5.5/W2K
setting.

I also think it is a good ideal to upgrade to W2K domain for a while before
going to E2K. If MS did it that way internally - then we should at least
consider it for our shops.

ellery july
Technical Lead
Northwest Area Foundation